If you haven’t already noticed, we have a new website up and running! It’s a big improvement over the old one and it’s so beautiful that you might cry (okay, you probably won’t, but if you do take a video and send it to us…)
What makes this site so awesome?…
– You can comment on blogs!
– You can review products (you know you want to give everything 5 stars!)
– There’s a search bar that allows you to easily find cards by keywords. (We have SO MANY “fuck” products!!!)
– You can easily share our products on social media (your friends will think you’re cool if you start posting about us)
– And it just looks better.
This new site only went live last week, so there might still be a few little bugs to work out… but we’re already receiving orders and things seem to be in working order, so go ahead and check it out right now! Should you happen to come across anything weird and wonky, please let us know! AND IF YOU HAD AN ACCOUNT ON OUR OLD SITE, YOU’LL NEED TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD WITH THE “LOST PASSWORD” LINK
Oh yeah, and since you’re here buying cards and commenting on our blogs, you might want to grab a copy of the 2019 Calendar. If you buy one (or more) before Monday, then you’ll get it at our special Early Bird Price!
PS- If you’re on our mailing list, in our last email we said we would be at the Fan Expo in Vancouver, but we changed our minds and decided to dress up as a Klingons (I had to google that spelling) and stay home instead. Sorry nerds!